Thursday 23 May 2013

Wedding Confirmed

After booking our wedding at Thomson's a few weeks ago we have just received the email we have been waiting for, the confirmation. We now know the exact date and time we say "I do".
Eeeek i am so excited - its really happening!!
 
We have booked to get wed in a little white chapel which over looks the beach on the right and the marina on left in Protaras, Cyprus.
After all it is the home to Aphrodite the goddess of love so it just seems so perfect.
 
My future husband and i are not one for big flashy extravagant do's so we decided to keep it pretty low key where our closest friend and family will hopefully be attending to make it very intimate.
 
For the reception we have opted for private veranda at the hotel to have our wedding breakfast and the after party to dance the night away.
Of course we will be having a bash when we get back for the family and friends that where unable to make it and the ones that where .. Yay i get to wear my dress twice any excuse really!!
 

Right now to diet and tone up to find the dress of my dreams. - I am sure i will have lots of people to help me find the one.
 
 
 
Katie
X
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)