Thursday 23 May 2013

Beauty Binge #5

This beauty tool is a must have in your make up bag.

I bought it after reading a fantastic review by one of my best friend Gem.
 
This little miracle worker has flat head brush which contains thousands of ultra small soft synthetic bristles, also known as taklon, to get in to all of those nucks, crannies and imperfection areas of your face.
 
I apply a pea amount size of liquid foundations to my and dab the brush in. I work in a circular motion around my face and dab in those hard to reach places like the creases of your nose.
 
This brush really does leave you with a high definition air brushed look.
 
I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
You can grab one from Superdrug at £11.99
 
What are you waiting for?
 
Katie
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)