Sunday 19 May 2013

Beauty Binge #1


This weekend I have went on a bit of a beauty binge coming home with a bag full of goodies.
One of the products been the L'Oreal colour riche eye shadow pallet.
 I did have one before and totally loved it, but i had one of them slow motion moment where it dropped to the floor, where it smashes in to a 1000 pieces.
 
 
I got the pallet from my local Superdrug store for £7.99.
There was a selection of different coloured pallets to choose from,
I opted for the beige trench as i think the colours will complement my green/blue/grayish eyes. I am not one for really dark bold colours on my eyes as i feel like a drag act or crusty the clown.
 
In the pallet there are 4 quite neutral colours. (As seen on my hand)
1. To highlight the inner corner and/or the brow bone of your eye.
2. Sweep across the lid.
3. Intensify the outer corner.
4. Smoke out the base of your lashes.
 
The colours are creamy but with a shimmery glisten running through. The colours do go together well and end up leaving you with a shimmering smoke effect.
 
 
 
 
Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)